|Company Name :||AT Group|
|Experience :||6-10 years|
Reference Number: OFM-004
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager’s scope is to:
1. Draft correspondence and regular follow-up.
2. Carry out administrative support services for the office, prepare for meetings, and maintain up to date records of the office staff time sheets and leave requests.
3. Maintaining office systems, documentation, filing and correspondence, diaries and scheduling.
4. Handle all office correspondence.
1. University degree.
2. Five years of relevant experience.
3. Excellent command of Arabic and English.